Nano Towels Review
Nano Towels are products used to clean just as regular towels. The product can be purchased on the official website or CLICKBANK, can is delivered to you after you purchase it. A product package contains 4 packs of towels.
These towels are made of nanolon materials, which have a high attraction for dirt, dust, and liquids. This means that Nano Towels can absorb most of the stains you may come across.
The towels are typically sticky in order to absorb the stains on a surface instead of spreading them as you clean.
According to the users of the towels, these products are so durable and can last up to two years with over 200 washes. The towels can be washed and reused when they get dirty. This helps curb the cost of acquiring paper towels constantly that cannot be washed. If you stock yourself with a few packets of Nano Towels, you will ensure you never have to buy them again for a long time.
Nano Towels can be used to clean different sorts of surfaces because they do not be disintegrated into tiny parts by most surfaces.
Why Trust Nano Towels
Nano Towels will help you clean any surface quickly. It is simply an amazing product and if you want to know the reasons why you should use them, here you go:
- They can be used to clean many surfaces: You can use Nano Towels to clean up any type of surface without worrying it may disintegrate.
- They are environmentally friendly: Unlike most detergents used for cleaning, these towels do not contain any element that would harm the environment.
- They are so durable: You can use the Nano Towels for over two years washing up to 300 times. For this reason, you don’t have to constantly purchase new wipes.
- Nano Towels ensure you have quality clean: Unlike many regular towels, these towels will clean most of the dirt off any surface with absolute precision.
- They are multipurpose: You can use the towels to clean stainless steel, floor, and any other surfaces that you may want to clean.
- They absorb everything: Since the material used to manufacture the towel uses nanolon, the products can absorb all water and dirt from any surface, unlike wipe papers.
- Reusable: They are easy to watch in the washing machine and recycle them for use in the future.
- They are not ideal for cleaning your fingers after a barbecue meal
- Not suitable for using to clean mechanical dirt that you may get while doing mechanical repairs or auto repairs.
- Does not sanitize
- They are not colorfast
- Tacky material used can be uncomfortable on hands
- Less superior to microfiber towels
Who can Use Nano Towels?
Nano Towels are suitable for anyone who usually uses paper wipes for cleaning spills, or does mainly light cleanups that don’t require cleansing or elbow grease.
The towels can come in handy when you simply want to dust the mantle or when you need less expensive and eco-friendly to clean up spilled juice.
The absorption power of Nano Towels makes them perfect substitution for paper towels, not only for precise cleaning but also for saving money.
Are Nano Towels safe?
The biggest concern people have raised regarding Nano Towels is that they don’t have sanitizers. While cleaning without cleaners may sound reckless to some people, using Nano Towels is fine.
Manufacturer of the product claims that replacing the chemical cleaners with environmentally friendly towels is a totally safe move.
According to them, our bodies have been dealing with harmful germs for millions of years, while the chemical substance is moderately new to our immune system.
With these words, they make it confident to use the product even without the cleansing. There have been some people who have used Nano Towels on their bodies, for example, to remove makeup.
Environmental Benefits of Nano Towels
These towels are not just good for your cleaning and saving money, they also have environmental benefits. Nearly 4 billion trees are cut down each year worldwide just for paper.
So if one family eliminates paper towels for just a single year they can save:
- 66 pounds of tress
- 3 pounds of waste
- 580 gallons of water
That is without mentioning the number of chemical substances used to get those paper towels crystal white.
Where to use Nano Towels
Nano Towels can be used everywhere that otherwise would require paper towels, including;
- Shower stalls
- Wood furniture
Where to buy Nano Towels
The product can be purchased from their official website, CLICKBANK, Water Liberty, Amazon or Walmart – all the shops sell online.
Telling from the reviews from users of the towels, we can conclude that the product works perfectly. There are few products in the market that will work as well as Nano Towels. If you are looking for a product that eco-friendly to clean your house surfaces with, then look no further than this.