1 prepared pie crust 4 small pieces of smoked salmon 1 small can of little shrimp Swiss cheese, grated V2 cup sour cream
Salt and pepper Procedure
2. Beat the eggs until light and fluffy.
3. Add the sour cream and cheese to the eggs and beat again.
4. Poke holes in the bottom of the pie crust with a fork.
5. Cover the bottom of the crust with the salmon. Arrange the shrimp evenly on top of salmon.
6. Pour the egg mixture over the seafood. Bake for 25 minutes.
7. Cut pie into quarters and serve hot with a salad and crusty bread.
Was this article helpful?