Moravia is an eastern region in the Czech Republic.
1/3 cup molasses
3 Tablespoons shortening
2 Tablespoons brown sugar
V2 teaspoon each cinnamon, ground ginger, baking soda, and salt cup flour, more if needed
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine molasses, shortening, sugar, cinnamon, ginger, baking soda, and salt.
2. Add flour, a little at a time, to form dough.
3. Cover with plastic wrap or foil and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
5. Divide dough into 4 balls, and keep covered with a damp towel.
6. On a lightly floured surface, roll each ball, one at a time, to about Vk-inch thick (very thin).
7. Cut into desired shapes using cookie cutters or rim of a glass and place on greased cookie sheet.
8. Bake about 6 minutes, until lightly browned.
Was this article helpful?
Discover How You Can Free Yourself From Uncontrolled Habits And Get Your Eating Under Control Once And For All! This Book Is One Of The Most Valuable Resources In The World When It Comes To Ways To Reclaime Your Rightful Body. Sound eating isn't about rigid nutrition doctrines, staying unrealistically skinny, or depriving yourself of the foods you adore.