5. Stir-fry the beef in 3 or more batches, depending on the size of the pan or wok. Use a little of the oil for each batch, as needed.
6. As each batch of the beef is cooked, remove it from the pan and set it aside.
7. Heat additional oil in the pan and add the salt, ginger, garlic, and scallions. Stir-fry for a few seconds to develop flavor.
8. Add the peppers and stir-fry until lightly cooked but still crisp.
9. Add the stock and toss the vegetables a few times.
■10. Return the meat to the pan. Toss the meat with the vegetables until it is hot and evenly combined with the peppers. Serve at once.
Other vegetables may be used instead of the peppers, such as celery, broccoli, snow peas, green beans, asparagus, mushrooms, bok choy. Or use 2 or 3 fresh vegetables, plus water chestnuts and/or bamboo shoots.
Chicken or pork may be used instead of beef. If chicken is used, cut it into medium dice or batonnet. Also, reduce the quantity of soy sauce to avoid discoloring the light meat of the chicken.
Was this article helpful?
Acai, Maqui And Many Other Popular Berries That Will Change Your Life And Health. Berries have been demonstrated to be some of the healthiest foods on the planet. Each month or so it seems fresh research is being brought out and new berries are being exposed and analyzed for their health giving attributes.