1. Marinate under refrigeration (unless product is to be cooked for only a few minutes).
2. Remember: The thicker the product, the longer it takes for the marinade to penetrate.
3. Use an acid-resistant container, such as stainless steel, glass, crockery, or some plastics.
4. Tie spices in a cheesecloth bag (sachet) if easy removal is important.
5. Cover product completely with marinade. When marinating small items for a short time, you may use less liquid, but you must then turn the product frequently for even penetration.
Was this article helpful?
Knife Throwing Techniques of the Ninja. span stylecolor: 000000Do you want to learn the art of throwing knives? Ever wondered how it is done to perfection every time? Well here is your chance. This book contains well over 50 pages of detailed information and illustrations all about the art of knife throwing. This intriguing book focuses on the ninja's techniques and training. This is a must for all martial artists and anyone wanting to learn the knife throwing techniques of the ninja.span