The Steps of the Haccp System
The purpose of HACCP is to identify, monitor, and control dangers of food contamination. It is a system of seven steps:
1. Assess hazards.
2. Identify critical control points (CCPs).
3. Set up standards or limits for critical control points.
4. Set up procedures for monitoring critical control points.
5. Establish corrective actions.
6. Set up a recordkeeping system.
7. Verify that the system is working.
These steps are the basis of the following discussion.
Continue reading here: The Flow of Food
Was this article helpful?