Portions: 25 Portion size: 3 meatballs, 5 oz (150 g) cooked weight
2 floz sauce (60 mL) U.S. Metric Ingredients
10 oz 2 floz
300 g 60 mL
Onion, chopped fine Oil
Sauté the onions in oil until tender but not brown. Cool thoroughly.
10 oz 2 cups 10
300 g 500 mL 10
Dry bread crumbs Milk
2. Combine the bread crumbs with the milk and egg and let soak for 15 minutes.
5 lb 2.5 kg Ground beef
1'/4 lb 625 g Ground pork
2 ^ tsp 12 mL Dried dill weed
'/2 tsp 2 mL Allspice
2 tbsp 30 g Salt
2 qt 2 L Brown sauce, hot
21/2 cups 625 mL Light cream, hot
1 tsp 5 mL Dried dill weed
Calories, 440; Protein, 27 g; Fat, 29 g (61% cal.); Cholesterol, 180 mg; Carbohydrates, 15 g; Fiber, 1 g; Sodium, 810 mg.
3. Add the cooked onion and the crumb mixture to the meat in a mixing bowl. Add the spices and salt and mix gently until well combined.
4. Portion the meat with a No. 20 scoop into 2-oz (60-g) portions. Roll into balls and place on a sheet pan.
6. Remove meatballs from sheet pan and place in baking pans in a single layer.
7. Add the hot cream and dill to the hot brown sauce and pour over the meatballs.
8. Cover the pans and bake at 325°F (165°C) for 30 minutes, until the meatballs are cooked.
9. Skim fat from sauce.
10. Serve 3 meatballs and 2 fl oz (60 mL) sauce per portion.
Was this article helpful?
Knife Throwing Techniques of the Ninja. span stylecolor: 000000Do you want to learn the art of throwing knives? Ever wondered how it is done to perfection every time? Well here is your chance. This book contains well over 50 pages of detailed information and illustrations all about the art of knife throwing. This intriguing book focuses on the ninja's techniques and training. This is a must for all martial artists and anyone wanting to learn the knife throwing techniques of the ninja.span