After reading this chapter, you should be able to
1. Cook poultry by roasting and baking.
2. Cook poultry by broiling and grilling.
3. Cook poultry by sauteing, pan-frying, and deep-frying.
4. Cook poultry by simmering and poaching.
5. Cook poultry by braising.
6. Identify the safety, quality, and practicality concerns associated with preparing dressings and stuffings.
7. List basic ingredients for dressings and stuffings.
8. Prepare dressings and stuffings.
Was this article helpful?
Knife Throwing Techniques of the Ninja. span stylecolor: 000000Do you want to learn the art of throwing knives? Ever wondered how it is done to perfection every time? Well here is your chance. This book contains well over 50 pages of detailed information and illustrations all about the art of knife throwing. This intriguing book focuses on the ninja's techniques and training. This is a must for all martial artists and anyone wanting to learn the knife throwing techniques of the ninja.span