1. Scale ingredients accurately. Have all ingredients at room temperature. You may warm the egg whites slightly for better volume.
2. Sift the flour with half the sugar. This step helps the flour mix more evenly with the foam.
3. Beat the egg whites, using the whip attachment, until they form soft peaks. Add salt and cream of tartar near the beginning of the beating process.
4. Gradually beat in the sugar that was not mixed with the flour. Continue to beat until the egg whites form soft, glossy peaks. Do not overbeat.
5. Fold in the flour-sugar mixture just until it is thoroughly absorbed, but no longer.
6. Pan and bake immediately.
Was this article helpful?
Make a plan If you want to lose weight, you need to make a plan for it. Planning involves setting your goals both short term and long term ones. With proper planning, you would be able to have an effective guide on the steps that you want to take, towards losing pounds of weight. Aside from that, it would also keep you motivated.