1. Scale ingredients accurately. Have all ingredients at room temperature. You may warm the egg whites slightly for better volume.
2. Sift the flour with half the sugar. This step helps the flour mix more evenly with the foam.
3. Beat the egg whites, using the whip attachment, until they form soft peaks. Add salt and cream of tartar near the beginning of the beating process.
4. Gradually beat in the sugar that was not mixed with the flour. Continue to beat until the egg whites form soft, glossy peaks. Do not overbeat.
5. Fold in the flour-sugar mixture just until it is thoroughly absorbed, but no longer.
6. Pan and bake immediately.
Was this article helpful?
Knife Throwing Techniques of the Ninja. span stylecolor: 000000Do you want to learn the art of throwing knives? Ever wondered how it is done to perfection every time? Well here is your chance. This book contains well over 50 pages of detailed information and illustrations all about the art of knife throwing. This intriguing book focuses on the ninja's techniques and training. This is a must for all martial artists and anyone wanting to learn the knife throwing techniques of the ninja.span