1. Collect all equipment and food supplies. Select a pan large enough to hold the seafood and a rack that will hold the seafood above the simmering liquid.
2. Prepare the fish or seafood items for cooking. Trim and portion as necessary. Season as desired.
3. Pour water or other cooking liquid into the pan. There should be enough to last the entire cooking period without going dry, but not so much that it comes in contact with the seafood. Add aromatics and seasonings as desired. Bring to a boil.
4. Place the seafood on the rack and set above the liquid. Cover the pan and steam until done.
5. Remove the seafood from the rack. Serve with desired sauce and/or accompaniments.
Was this article helpful?
Knife Throwing Techniques of the Ninja. span stylecolor: 000000Do you want to learn the art of throwing knives? Ever wondered how it is done to perfection every time? Well here is your chance. This book contains well over 50 pages of detailed information and illustrations all about the art of knife throwing. This intriguing book focuses on the ninja's techniques and training. This is a must for all martial artists and anyone wanting to learn the knife throwing techniques of the ninja.span