1. Do not use any equipment unless you understand its operation.
2. Use all guards and safety devices on equipment. Set slicing machines at zero (blade closed) when not in use.
3. Don't touch or remove food from any kind of equipment while it is running, not even with a spoon or spatula.
4. Unplug electric equipment before disassembling or cleaning.
5. Make sure the switch is off before plugging in equipment.
6. Do not touch or handle electric equipment, including switches, if your hands are wet or if you are standing in water.
7. Wear properly fitting clothing and tuck in apron strings to avoid getting them caught in machinery.
8. Use equipment only for the purpose intended.
9. Stack pots and other equipment properly on pot racks so they are stable and not likely to fall.
Was this article helpful?
Knife Throwing Techniques of the Ninja. span stylecolor: 000000Do you want to learn the art of throwing knives? Ever wondered how it is done to perfection every time? Well here is your chance. This book contains well over 50 pages of detailed information and illustrations all about the art of knife throwing. This intriguing book focuses on the ninja's techniques and training. This is a must for all martial artists and anyone wanting to learn the knife throwing techniques of the ninja.span