Portions: 25 Portion size: 4M oz (125 g)
712 lb 10 oz to taste to taste
3.4 kg 275 g to taste to taste
Boiled potatoes, cooled and peeled Oil, clarified butter, or a mixture of oil and clarified butter Salt Pepper
Calories, 180; Protein, 2 g; Fat, 7 g (35% cal.); Cholesterol, 0 mg; Carbohydrates, 27 g; Fiber, 2 g; Sodium, 5 mg.
2. Ladle a thin layer of oil or butter into a well-seasoned 6-in. (15-cm) sauté pan and set it over high heat. A griddle may also be used for this preparation.
3. When the fat is hot, add 1 portion of potatoes and flatten them into a round cake. Shake the pan back and forth to keep the potatoes from sticking.
4. When the potatoes are well browned on the bottom, flip them over or turn them with an offset spatula. Try to keep the potato cake unbroken. Season with salt and pepper.
5. When the second side is done, tilt the pan to drain off any excess fat for reuse, holding the potatoes in the pan with the spatula. Slide the potatoes out of the sauté pan onto a plate.
6. Repeat with remaining portions.
Was this article helpful?
Sick Of Going Round In Circles With Your Dieting? You're About To Discover The Easiest Way To Drop The Fat Once And For All, And Start Living The Life You've Always Dreamed Of This book is one of the most valuable resources when looking at starting a low carb die.