Eneral Procedure for Preparing Entre Souffls
1. Prepare a heavy béchamel sauce.
2. Combine the sauce with egg yolks.
3. Prepare the flavor ingredient—grate cheese, cook and chop vegetables, and so on.
4. Combine the base and the flavor ingredient.
5. Beat egg whites and fold in.
6. Bake in a soufflé dish that has been buttered and dusted with parmesan cheese.
7. Serve immediately.
À la Carte Service
Prepare through step 4 and hold in refrigerator.
If several flavors are offered, prepare a single large batch of base and keep the flavor ingredients separate. For each order, beat egg whites and combine with measured amount of base.
Continue reading here: Summer Squash Spinach and Leek Frittata
Was this article helpful?