1. Prepare a heavy béchamel sauce.
2. Combine the sauce with egg yolks.
3. Prepare the flavor ingredient—grate cheese, cook and chop vegetables, and so on.
4. Combine the base and the flavor ingredient.
5. Beat egg whites and fold in.
6. Bake in a soufflé dish that has been buttered and dusted with parmesan cheese.
7. Serve immediately.
À la Carte Service
If several flavors are offered, prepare a single large batch of base and keep the flavor ingredients separate. For each order, beat egg whites and combine with measured amount of base.
Was this article helpful?
Knife Throwing Techniques of the Ninja. span stylecolor: 000000Do you want to learn the art of throwing knives? Ever wondered how it is done to perfection every time? Well here is your chance. This book contains well over 50 pages of detailed information and illustrations all about the art of knife throwing. This intriguing book focuses on the ninja's techniques and training. This is a must for all martial artists and anyone wanting to learn the knife throwing techniques of the ninja.span