3 lb 12 oz to taste 10 floz 31/2 oz
2 tsp as needed
1.7 kg to taste 300 mL 100 g
5 g as needed
Pitted black olives, chopped Garlic cloves, crushed Chives, chopped fine Paprika
Additional chopped olives and chives for garnish
1. Cut the eggplants in half lengthwise and season. Brush with oil (reserving the remaining oil for step 4) and bake for 25 minutes at 400°F (200°C) or until soft.
2. Drain the eggplants briefly to get rid of excess liquid and scrape out the flesh. Mash with a fork.
3. Add the olives, garlic, and chives.
4. Mix in the olive oil slowly, along with the paprika. Season to taste. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
5. To serve, place the caviar into a chilled bowl. Decorate with additional olives and chives. Serve with melba toasts for dipping.
Was this article helpful?
Knife Throwing Techniques of the Ninja. span stylecolor: 000000Do you want to learn the art of throwing knives? Ever wondered how it is done to perfection every time? Well here is your chance. This book contains well over 50 pages of detailed information and illustrations all about the art of knife throwing. This intriguing book focuses on the ninja's techniques and training. This is a must for all martial artists and anyone wanting to learn the knife throwing techniques of the ninja.span