1. Be sure the machine is properly assembled before using.
2. Always use the end weight to press the food against the blade.This protects the hand from serious cuts and provides a more even pressure on the food, resulting in more uniform slices.
3. Set the thickness control knob at zero when the machine is not in use or is being cleaned.
4. Always unplug the machine before dismantling and cleaning.
5. Keep the blade sharp with the sharpening stones provided with the slicer.
Was this article helpful?