Yield: about 36 crêpes
U.S. Metric Ingredients
8 oz 250 g Flour
1 tsp 5 g Salt
6 6 Eggs
1 pt 500 mL Milk
112 oz 50 g Browned butter as needed as needed Oil
Calories, 70; Protein, 2 g; Fat, 4 g (53% cal.); Cholesterol, 40 mg; Carbohydrates, 6 g; Fiber, 0 g; Sodium, 90 mg.
1. Whisk together the flour, salt, and eggs. Gradually mix in the milk to make a smooth batter, about the consistency of heavy cream.
2. Strain the batter through a fine sieve and whisk in the browned butter.
3. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside to rest at least 30 minutes at room temperature.
4. Heat a 512-in. (14-cm) crêpe pan over moderate heat. Lightly oil the pan. Add about 2-3 tbsp (30-45 mL) batter and swirl to coat the bottom of the pan with a thin layer; pour any excess batter back into the bowl. Cook until the edges are brown and the bottom is golden. Flip over and cook another minute.
5. Place the crêpe on a wire rack to cool. Repeat the procedure to make additional crêpes, overlapping but not stacking them on the rack.
Was this article helpful?
Knife Throwing Techniques of the Ninja. span stylecolor: 000000Do you want to learn the art of throwing knives? Ever wondered how it is done to perfection every time? Well here is your chance. This book contains well over 50 pages of detailed information and illustrations all about the art of knife throwing. This intriguing book focuses on the ninja's techniques and training. This is a must for all martial artists and anyone wanting to learn the knife throwing techniques of the ninja.span