Portions: 25 Portion size: 4 oz (125 g)
U.S. Metric Ingredients
Flavored gelatin mix Water, boiling Water or fruit juice, cold
1. Place the gelatin in bowl.
2. Pour in the boiling water. Stir until dissolved.
3. Stir in the cold water or juice.
4. Chill until thick and syrupy but not set.
Fruit, well drained
Calories, 70; Protein, 1 g; Fat, 0 g (0% cal.); Cholesterol, 0 mg; Carbohydrates, 18 g; Fiber, 0 g; Sodium, 40 mg.
5. Fold the fruit into the gelatin mixture.
6. Pour into molds or into a half-size hotel pan.
7. Chill until firm.
8. Unmold. If using a hotel pan, cut 5 x 5 into portions.
Was this article helpful?