1. Crush the garlic to a fine paste with the salt.
2. Add the egg yolks and beat until thoroughly combined.
3. A few drops at a time, begin adding the olive oil, beating constantly. Do not add the oil any faster than it can be absorbed.
4. After about half the oil is added, the mixture will be very stiff. Add a few drops of the lemon juice at this point.
5. Continue adding the remaining oil gradually. From time to time, add a few more drops of the lemon juice. The finished aioli should be like a stiff mayonnaise. Adjust the seasoning with additional salt if necessary.
Was this article helpful?
Knife Throwing Techniques of the Ninja. span stylecolor: 000000Do you want to learn the art of throwing knives? Ever wondered how it is done to perfection every time? Well here is your chance. This book contains well over 50 pages of detailed information and illustrations all about the art of knife throwing. This intriguing book focuses on the ninja's techniques and training. This is a must for all martial artists and anyone wanting to learn the knife throwing techniques of the ninja.span