16 large mushroom caps
1 V cup Seafood Stuffing like Joe's Crab Shack's (recipe below)
1 cup Alfredo sauce
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Garlic toast for dipping
1. Place mushroom caps (stem side up) in an ovenproof baking dish.
2. Spoon 1 tablespoon hot stuffing into each cap.
3. Pour Alfredo sauce over stuffed mushrooms.
4. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top.
5. Broil for 8-10 minutes, or until top is browned.
1 oz. shrimp base - see Notes, below 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper 1/4 tsp. white pepper
2 cups unseasoned croutons 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs 1/2 lb. crab claw meat
- Sauté celery, onion, and garlic in margarine for until translucent.
- Add Pollock and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook for 2 minutes.
- Drain most (but not all) of liquid from pan.
- Stir in shrimp base and peppers.
- Fold in croutons and breadcrumbs.
- Fold in crab meat.
6. Serve with garlic toast for dipping.
Seafood Stuffing like Joe's Crab Shack
1/4 cup margarine
1/2 bunch celery - trimmed, diced
3 lrg. onions - diced
1 1/2 Tbls. minced garlic
1/2 lb. Pollock fillets
1/2 lb. salad shrimp - chopped
Was this article helpful?