• Position Thymes require good drainage and a sunny position.
• Propagation Raise thyme from seed in spring, but propagate varieties by cuttings and by division.
• Maintenance Weed the carpeting thymes regularly.
• Pests and diseases There are none of significance if grown in full sun. Substances leached from the leaves of thyme inhibit surrounding plant growth, reducing weed and grass competition.
• Harvesting and storing Thyme is low in moisture and easily air-dried out of direct sunlight. It retains its flavor.
Continue reading here: Herbal medicine
Was this article helpful?