Your goal-for a large percentage of you, your destiny-of reaching your desired weight and staying there for life is best met by realistically considering which levels of carbohydrate intake apply to you. In OWL, you will take the physical and emotional well-being promoted by fat burning and combine that with the gustatory pleasure of an increasingly varied diet. Specifically, on OWL you will:
• continue to bum and dissolve fat.
• maintain control of your appetite sufficiently to control cravings.
• learn your threshold level of carbohydrate consumption, which will allow you to continue to lose weight.
• eat a broader range of healthy foods, selecting those that you enjoy most.
• learn to make the most nutrient-rich choices among carbohydrate foods.
• deliberately slow your rate of weight loss in order to lay the groundwork for permanent weight management.
Was this article helpful?